Welcome to the registration page for memberships at The Lab Athletic. To complete this process, you will be required to pay your first month's membership fee upfront, plus the enrollment fee, and then in monthly installments going forward.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
If you have an All-Access Standard Membership, but would like to use the batting cages, we are currently offering a $10 per month add-on option per member. This add-on can be added/removed at any time (with 30 days notice). Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested!
Please note: If you are signing up as part of a promotion, your prices may vary from what's shown below.
*Person registering must be 18 years or older and accept all terms of the agreement within.
Availability: we will do our best to have at least one half court open for members whenever possible. During regular business hours (8AM -9PM), there will be times when the gym has reached capacity, due to training sessions/team practices. From 9PM - 8AM (7 days a week), members take precendence in terms of gym space. In other words, except on very rare occassions (i.e., building maintenance, large camps, etc.), there will always be open gym space for our members after-hours and on weekends.
Youth group training and/or team rentals come first during the following days and times: M-F 5-9pm, Sat 8am-2pm, and Sun 2-8pm. If you are a member wanting to use the faciltiy during these times, please ensure you check the "Member Availability Schedule" below the "Memberships" tab on our website prior to your arrival. Reservations will be listed there. Days and times are subject to change.
Please Note: Full-court games are allowed ONLY if there's adequate space for all members present. In other words, if there are only two hoops available and a member(s) does not want to participate in a game, the game must move to half-court so the other member can use the other hoop. If only one hoop is available, games are not permitted.
All-Access Standard Membership options:
- $19 (plus tax and processing fee) - with Annual Contract
- +$15 (plus tax and processing) for each additional member
- +$29.99 annual registration fee (charged annually in June)
- $24 (plus tax and processing fee) Month to Month (no annual contract required) *requires 30-day notice to cancel
- +$20 (plus tax and processing) for each additional member
- +$29.99 one-time enrollment/registration fee per member
- After-hours access card/fob
- Unlimited use of the following (when available):
- Basketball courts
- Strength/Weight training equipment
- If you would like to use the batting cages, we are currently offering a $10 add-on for all Standard members. Get access to everything above, AND the batting cages/throwing tunnels, for a total of only $29 (plus processing) per month. The add on for the cages can be canceled at any time, with 30-days notice - there is no addtional contract required.
*Prices are subject to change with month to month membership
All-Access Premium Membership options:
- $59 ind. (plus tax and processing fees) - with annual contract
- +$25 (plus tax and processing) for each additional member
- +$29.99 annual registration fee (charged annually in June) per member
- You MUST select this option during the registration process, if you are signing up as part of a fundraiser.
- $69 ind. (plus tax and processing fees) - Month to Month (no annual contract required) *requires 30-day notice to cancel
- Everything in the "Standard" membership plus...
- Unlimited use of Dr. Dish shooting machines (when available)
- Unlimited use of batting cages and throwing tunnels (when available)
- See notes about availability above
- Access to exclusive "member only" discounts, programs, and promotions
*For all annual contracts, rates are locked in for the duration of your contract period (12 months)
*After your contract period has expired, it will automatically be converted to "month to month" until you cancel.
- When unstaffed:
- Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who assumes full responsibility of minor and have full parental/guardian consent
- Under 18 must have parental/guardian consent (consent assumed by signing of waiver on behalf of your child)
- Each participant must sign an additional waiver specific to the all-access membership
- Each person using the facility would need their own FOB or smart phone app and must scan in for security purposes. Sharing of fobs/smart phone app is NEVER allowed
- If parent is only supervising their child and they will not be using the ameneties themselves, they do NOT need their own membership.
- Next Steps: Once you've signed up for your membership(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a time to get setup with your smartphone app to access the facilty after hours