• This year we will have one raffle as our fundraiser. Tickets will be sold and turned in each session (Fall, Winter and Spring) with one drawing held in May.
• Tickets are $5.00 each. You paid for these tickets when you registered for class, so the money you collect from the sale of your tickets is yours to keep .
• ALL TICKETS – SOLD AND UNSOLD - MUST BE TURNED INTO THE CLUB NO LATER THAN THE LAST WEEK OF SESSION CLASSES. Due to the State of Minnesota Gambling Control Regulations it is mandatory that all tickets be turned in.
• Please place your tickets in an envelope with your gymnasts name and ticket numbers in the wooden box in the lobby marked “Fundraising”.
• The drawing will be on May 16th, 2017. Winners need not be present to win. A list of winners will be posted in the NPGC lobby and on the website.
• WINNERS MUST CLAIM THEIR PRIZES ON OR BEFORE MAY 1, 2018. ALL PRIZES THAT ARE NOT CLAIMED ON OR BEFORE MAY 1, 2018 WILL BE CONSIDERED DONATIONS TO THE NPGC.
• Raffle is mandatory for all Beginner – Team classes. Tot and Pre-K classes are not required to participate but are encouraged to do so.
• Raffle tickets to be sold each session (Fall, Winter and Spring).
• $50.00 per family/per session will be added to registration costs for fundraising.
• Parents/Gymnasts are responsible for picking up, selling, and returning all tickets.
• Raffle is mandatory for all team gymnasts.
• Raffle tickets to be sold (September – March) If fundraising monies are not turned in your account will be charged $150.00.
• $150 per family/per year.
• Parents/Gymnasts are responsible for picking up, selling, and returning all tickets, unless you elect to be automatically entered in which case you do not need to worry about anything but paying the fundraising fee at the time of registration.